Flent-users discussion archives
* [Flent-users] What other magic shims exist for pyqt?
       [not found]               ` <CALjsLJsBXiMOWRR_GpjS9Vp=jWF9g3b0C8ToJ+3WTOpabwn+hQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-03-09 19:11                 ` Dave Taht
From: Dave Taht @ 2022-03-09 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Owens, flent-users

 "ERROR: Unable to find a usable Qt version."

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC

* [Flent-users] Re: What other magic shims exist for pyqt?
@ 2022-03-09 19:13                   ` Nathan Owens
From: Nathan Owens @ 2022-03-09 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht; +Cc: flent-users

Thanks Dave,

to note, this happens on an M1 MacBook Pro, and on Fedora 35.

@ 2022-03-09 22:42                   ` Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2022-03-09 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Taht, Nathan Owens, flent-users

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> writes:

>  "ERROR: Unable to find a usable Qt version."

You'll need 'apt install python3-pyside2 python3-matplotlib-qt5' as
well. See https://github.com/tohojo/flent/issues/259