Flent-users discussion archives
From: Pete Heist <peteheist@gmail.com>
To: Sebastian Moeller <moeller0@gmx.de>
Cc: flent-users@flent.org
Subject: Re: [Flent-users] IRTT question
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:49:11 +0100	[thread overview]

It should work, but the irtt server needs to be running. On your box where netserver is running (sounds like the Mac for you if you’re testing locally), run “irtt server”.

On Linux you can use the irtt.service file in the repo with systemd to run it at startup. I’m working on a Debian package to make that setup easier, and if there’s interest a brew package for the Mac should be possible as well, but I hope at running it manually at least gets you going for now...

Pete