* [Flent-users] [tohojo/flent] Release v2.0.1 - Flent v2.0.1
@ 2021-06-24 22:03 Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2021-06-24 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: tohojo/flent; +Cc: Subscribed
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 619 bytes --]
Released on 2021-06-24.
Changes since v2.0.0 include:
- Fix globbing in plot and test definitions so it works on newer Python
- Don't hang forever while trying to process invalid time series data, and
check fping timestamp output before using it (fixes a hang bug when using
certain versions of fping on BSD and OSX)
- Don't crash on metadata collection if hexdump is not available on the system.
- Clarify that the Flent license doesn't apply to its output
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2517 bytes --]
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-24 22:03 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-06-24 22:03 [Flent-users] [tohojo/flent] Release v2.0.1 - Flent v2.0.1 Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox