* [Flent-users] [tohojo/flent] Release v1.3.0 - Flent v1.3.0
@ 2019-07-09 15:49 Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2019-07-09 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: tohojo/flent; +Cc: Subscribed
[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1131 bytes --]
Released on 2019-07-09.
Note that this will be the last release with Python 2 support!
Changes since v1.2.2 include:
- New --data-cutoff parameter filter data outside a specified time interval when
plotting or formatting. This is useful for, e.g., showing flow behaviour after
steady state has been reached for long-running tests.
- New cc_algos test parameter to set per-flow congestion control algorithm being
used by Netperf for TCP flows.
- Storing lots more metadata from Netperf data series, including total elapsed
time, total bytes sent and received and reported TOS.
- Fixes to plot label override settings.
- Option to copy metadata to clipboard from GUI right-click menu.
- Support for passing DSCP mark values to Iperf.
- Lots of bug fixes, mostly in the plotting and display code. And better test
coverage to hopefully prevent things regressing again.
- Addition of .appdata.xml file for the GUI, and an RPM spec file for packaging
on RPM-based distros.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 3464 bytes --]
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 151 bytes --]
Flent-users mailing list
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-09 15:50 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-07-09 15:49 [Flent-users] [tohojo/flent] Release v1.3.0 - Flent v1.3.0 Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox